Strayer iCampus Login
The Strayer iCampus Login is a website designed and operated by Strayer University for its enrolled students. A Strayer iCampus Login account allows students to access valuable information and resources related to their educational experience at the University. For instance, the Strayer iCampus Login gives the student access to view their curriculum and register for classes, check their grades, see the school calendar and keep up with important dates and announcements, read various student publications within the University, and access online classes and resources. It is also a way to communicate with University staff regarding important questions and inquiries regarding student life. However, if you have already used the Strayer iCampus Login page, then you know that it is not exactly the most user-friendly web site out there. The homepage offers too much and is visually cluttered, and the login procedure itself can be very confusing especially to the beginner user. How can you maximize your online experience with the Strayer iCampus Login and make it help you tremendously with your learning goals? We have just the answer you are looking for. You will find on this page a video we have created which walks you through the steps to directly log in to your iCampus account. We have also posted the guide for logging in, instructions for resetting your account password, and the contact information for user support in case you have difficulties with your Strayer iCampus Login account and need direct assistance. Don't settle for a mediocre learning experience, follow the help resources on this page to maximize your iCampus account.
Easy steps to access your Strayer iCampus Login page:
1. On your Internet browser, type in this URL on the Address bar: https://icampus.strayer.edu/login.
2. You will find the Sign in area in the middle of the page. Enter your User ID and your Password in the corresponding boxes.
3. After you have entered the information, click the 'Sign in' button. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your login.
Simple steps to reset your account password:
1. In order to reset your password,make sure you are on the login page (https://icampus.strayer.edu/login).
2. Look for the 'Login' drop-down menu located in the right side of the page. Once you click on the drop-down arrow, an option for 'Reset Password' will appear. Click on this link,
3. You will be redirected to another page. You will be asked to submit your iCampus Username and your Email address to confirm your identity. Click 'Next'.
4. Follow the next onscreen instructions to reset your password.
Contact information for iCampus user support:
General Phone Support
P.O. Box 230970
Chantilly, VA 20120
Remember to bookmark our page so you can easily refer to the information here in the future. We always want to make sure that the information provided here is accurate and updates, so we are always checking the website and monitoring any changes to the Strayer iCampus Login process. Visit this page from time to time so you are also aware of any changes that take place.
Shortcut to Strayer iCampus Login page here...
Here are the steps for getting to your login page directly.
For quickly resetting your password, follow these steps.
Follow these instructions to get assistance with your iCampus account.
Your opinion of Strayer iCampus:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...